After my fantastic experience with crystal essences yesterday, as promised instructions on how to make your own crystal essences.
Making Crystal essences:
Crystal essences work on the idea that crystals have powerful vibrations & it is easy to transfer these vibrations to water. The resulting essence can then be taken internally or applied to the skin.
- Take a moment to calm & focus your own energy, with the intention of producing a positive & healing essence.
- Place a cleansed, charged non-friable crystal in a glass bowl of spring water. (toxic/friable stones should be placed in a glass first & then into the bowl of water,not placed directly into the water).
- Stand the bowl in sunlight and arrange three quartz points around the bowl and leave for several hours.
- Then remove the crystal from the bowl. The liquid then needs to be bottled, use brown glass bottles, with airtight stoppers & mix 50% essence with 50% brandy to preserve the tincture.
- This is now your mother essence. It needs to be stored in a cool dark place out of direct sunlight.
Use Mother Tincture to make a dosage bottle:
- Add 7 drops of mother tincture to a glass dropper bottle & dilute with spring water.
- Add up to 10 drops to your horses water trough once a day.
- The crystal essences can be used & given in a similar way to the way Bach flower essences are used.
I’ve just got Judy Hall’s The Crystal Bible which is a great guide to the 200 most common crystals, so well worth getting your self a copy if you are interested in learning more about crystals & using them for yourself & your animals.
Until Next time
Fiona & Jasper xx